inspire • engage • design • create • discover • build • solve • interact • learn • make • progress • enthuse • teach • publish • explore
Technology Events provide a fantastic way to further develop children's abilities, a means of showcasing pupil's achievements in Technology and can also kickstart the introduction of a new approach Computing within your school. It has proved a successful and fun way to engage all audiences, whether that be, pupils, parents, teachers or the community in a fun and exciting way.
U Can Too will work alongside your school, ensuring that all staff involved have the skills and confidence needed to support the event.
Tech stock held by U Can Too can also be incorporated into your event providing a range of experiences, opportunities and excitement for learning within your pupils.
We encourage schools to consider assigning event roles to pupils who show a high interest in technology. They can gain great benefit from being more directly involved in the delivery of a Technology Event, perhaps through providing support to a member of staff, or those with the relevant skillset may relish the opportunity to support others on their own stand.
- Pupils thrive on sharing knowledge and digital creations with parents
- Purpose for learning, through sharing and showcasing digital achievements
- Self-directed progression for pupils
- Showcase your school's tools & resources
- Share with parents the free resources available
- Build teachers' confidence
- Raise your school's profile engage parents
- Encourage collaboration within families
- Build relationships through collaboration with surrounding schools and colleges
- Explore skills within local community
- By involving pupils, many additional soft skills are gained, including responsibility
Would you like to know more about events?
Just Contact Us and don't worry, if you can't decide, it's nothing a short chat with us on the phone can't fix! Just send an email and we'll call back.